Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spearhead the planning and developing holistic programmes and/or curriculum for CareHut with overall direction from the Head of Department.
• Constantly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programmes and/or curriculum to ensure that all activities benefit children – helping children with their school work, developing their character, creating a fun learning environment and discovering the children potentials.
• Develop work plan for staff according to the overall direction provided by the Head of Department.
• Supervise staff on the organization and implementation of programmes and curriculum, and administer the manpower movement within the Centre and conduct regular supervision sessions with staff.
• Oversee the well-being of children, provide assistance and counselling to children and conduct home visit where necessary, and maintain a log of student cases and report to the Head of Department.
• Maintain frequent communication with parents to keep abreast on children’s family situation to identify any learning or emotional supports among the children.
• Provide administration support in application of financial assistance for low income families and liaise with school authorities/teachers, and government bodies on any other matters relating to the centre.
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in any field and preferably hold a Certificate in Children Services or related qualifications.
• Able to build good rapport with children, parents and volunteers and a self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• At least 3 years of experience working with children. Those with supervisory experience will have an advantage.
• Conduct character development & fun-learning enrichment lessons with good engagement skills to children (7-12 years old)
• Conduct after-school activities with diligent attentiveness to ensure children’s safety and using positive reinforcement to encourage good behaviour
• Supervise and guide the children with their school work
• Assist in administrative duties such as attendance taking of children
• Maintain discipline among children and classroom management
• Communicate in an open and honest way through providing both positive and negative feedback
• Reports to Centre Supervisor
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level or Higher Nitec
• Prefer to have 1 year of similar work experience
• Able to work from 1pm to 7pm
• Willing to travel to the West/ North/ Central
• Able to build good rapport with children, parents and volunteers
• Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills